View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Maggie_R
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
I think most people don't want to stir to the pot so they take themselves out of the equation. I'm not saying it's right, but that's my interpretation. I used to defend characters more frequently myself but realized the trolls don't stop. And honestly, it got too exhausting. I only participate in mature discussions now. I'm all for differing opinions (praise God the world isn't made up of a bunch of clones) if each party remains civil, but otherwise count me out. lol.
I totally get this and do this a lot myself. I have argued with people on fanforum or twitter and then just give up in frustration because they either turn out to be a troll who just wants attention by being contrary or they are so stuck in their opinion you will never ever get them to see your side of it, let alone change their mind. I must admit Radames was one I gave up on arguing with in another thread and ended up just skipping over his messages because there was just no talking reasonably with him.

A little added tidbit for the Emma/dagger scene yesterday, this is apparently when the scene first started and Emma and Hook run up to the others in the street -