View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 09:03 AM
Slayerfan714
Elite Fan

I feel like my words are being misinterpreted. I never said him not wanting to be persecuted as a rapist is proof that he didn't know her.

What I said was the fact that he couldn't see that it was bothering her that she had slept with him during their initial conversation to me was further proof that he didn't know her. Yes, I'm well aware he chalked it up to a drunken mistake, but hence the word mistake. Meaning something she would regret. Again I'm speaking purely of their first meeting before Bay and Tank discussed consent.

Clearly Tank has an opinion of Bay as a girl who sleeps around on her boyfriends without a conscience and that isn't true. Bay cheated on Tank. Yes, that part is true, but she did feel bad about it. He knew she felt bad about it. So why would he be that insensitive about how clearly upset she was when he told her they did in fact sleep together? If he truly was just her friend, if had forgiven her, if there was no malice, then I don't know, don't be so surprised by the fact that she's upset. I just think he could have handled it with more sensitivity.

But I guess the fact that Bay cheated gives Tank a free pass to do whatever he wants.