View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 05:53 PM
Slayerfan714
Elite Fan

Quote:
Tank seems like a user to me. When Bay questioned his decision to move in with Toby, Tank insinuated that it was the least her family could do for him, after what their relationship cost him. Tank is always acting as though he is owed something. I wonder if that will be his "go-to" position this summer or if he will take responsibility and move beyond that.
Yes, this is how I see Tank as well.

I'm not arguing that Bay hurt him, but I think he's done questionable things too.

I really don't want to get too much of the dynamics of their relationship and talking about what happened this recent half is difficult for me. But it bothered me that before Bay had spoke to him in the apartment about her not remembering, when they first met up that day, it was just really cavalier and cold even on Tank's part. The whole "I'm not going to tell anyone. What's the big deal? We used protection."

I don't know. Bay did cheat on Tank so maybe in his mind it is a fair assessment for him to think her (in his mind at least) doing the same thing to Emmett wasn't a big deal.

But when he begged her to not tell the school it was assault, the whole "You know me, Bay. We were friends before we dated," etc, it just rang so false. If Tank could really say "What's the big deal?" to her like that after telling her they slept together knowing she had a boyfriend and seeing the anguish on her face, then he really didn't know her at all. And if he didn't really know her, they were never really friends.

I think people hurt each other a lot and sometimes you can get past it; however, Bay and Tank go beyond that. He really knows nothing about her. He never did. And I don't really think he wanted to.

There's just a lot that rings false and insincere to me about Tank.