View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 05:03 PM
ollibear
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
Totally agree with this. If it was season one, I'd say that we might still see Tank. But now I know better. Renzo's disappeared and Kathryn's not in dance anymore. Clearly it was just a "seasonal" hobby. Now she's writing yet another book, so that's this season's hobby. Jorge is gone now too. Matthew probably as well, since his storyline probably wrapped up with his big "reveal." That was the first time we saw Natalie in a long time.
Maybe the writers read this post and decided to prove us wrong.

Tank appears to be the guest star that just keeps giving.

I never liked him. For me, his character was insanely boring. But I have to say, I am interested in his story now. He has been wronged by the college, and I don't like to see injustice go unchecked.

I do wonder what will happen between Tank and Bay this summer. Will he be angry at her? Will he be sorry for what happened between them? Will Tank grow from this experience? Will he learn anything? Will he become bitter?

Is there still a chance for a Tank and Bay pregnancy? I haven't ruled out the possibility that their night together resulted in that, at least not completely.

Is there a chance for a Tank and Bay friendship? Common sense would say "no" because they have both hurt each other immensely.

But experience tells me that sometimes people are drawn to unhealthy, abusive, dysfunctional relationships.

I still cannot quite figure out why Bay did not choose to let go of Tank's friendship. He didn't want to be friends with her, after she cheated on him. Why did she force the issue?

Tank seems like a user to me. When Bay questioned his decision to move in with Toby, Tank insinuated that it was the least her family could do for him, after what their relationship cost him. Tank is always acting as though he is owed something. I wonder if that will be his "go-to" position this summer or if he will take responsibility and move beyond that.