View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 02:56 PM
princessofpower
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by parisredbeatrice (View Post)
I like that Sara seems to be screwed up too. She and her father aren't a good influence for Joe.
Hi!

I am new to this thread but not new to the forum.. haven't logged in in years, but was thrilled to see HACF fans so had to post!

Binged watched Season 1 twice already. I must say I already do NOT like this Sara character! What kept me invested in Season One was the amazing chemistry between Joe and Cameron. They had most of their scenes together, and with Season Two he's off with Sara. Not much of an Aleksa fan but will reserve judgement till I see her on the show.

Am I reading it right that Sara and Joe attempt to have sex at WestCorp? If that's right, then it's all the more obvious that Joe's using Sara as his Cameron substitute. He's doing things with Sara that are a direct reflection of his relationship with Cameron but this time he's going through the motions.

Also, it's telling they have to take ecstasy to get intimate. That alone shows there's not a lot of feelings involved. . again going through the motions.

My solace as a Joe/Cameron fan is that this show started off the VERY FIRST act of the pilot with them having sex. And Cameron rebuffing him saying "What do you mean we're not in love?" sarcastically. This show will come full circle with them being together again. . .Lee alluded in an interview last year when he referenced their 'love story' then corrected himself.