View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 03:28 PM
QueenMeredith
Fan Forum Star

I don't see Meredith as selfish.. at all! So what if she's focusing on her career? Everyone does it... every mom on the show but she gets compared to her cold bitch of a mother. She didn't even notice she was on a streak, until Jo mentioned it, I'm sure Ellis would've bragged about it over and over and how good she is with everyone, we saw her in bed with the kids and she mentioned her kids are happy, they didn't show the kids much this season for some reason.. and really there wasn't even much focus on her for 3 episodes with that crappy Geena Davis storyline.
Meredith still saw the kids everyday, got them ready, fed them, and put them to bed. If Meredith is ''Ellis'' cause she didn't mention the children ON screen, than if it's truly the last time Derek saw them is in November, than what does that make him? Ellis and Thatcher combined? Sure MD were on the rocks, but he still has 2 children that needed him, and he could visit for them. He was the one away on his new job he wanted badly, while missing holidays and Bailey's firsts.

On the Japril episode, I didn't watch it but I watched her scenes, the writer wanted to make her the comic relief of the episode, which sucked cause she's more than that. She's writing episode 19, I hope she gives her more than that.

Icon: Nikki

Last edited by QueenMeredith; 03-25-2015 at 03:33 PM