View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 01:16 PM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Maybe it's so hard for me to jump on board with a friendship/relationship between them because I don't know who he really is. Not sure he even knows who he really is at this point.
Chelly, I know where you are coming from I think he needs to figure himself out for himself at first before even being able to really love somebody. If you don't know yourself, if you don't love yourself you'll never be able to really love somebody else. At least that's what I think. I'm with you about that.

Quote:
I think Tom had feelings for Liz,they were together over two years after all.but it hard to say he deeply loved her according to what he had done in S1.He's a very pro ,highly trained killer spy.The task force list he gave the fake Berlin,I forget his name,Liz's name on it.He's partially responsible for Meera's death,Cooper's injury.Looks like Liz wasn't aware of it. What TPTB portray the tom/liz thing,I feel it's forced.They didin't foreshadow it quite well in S1. I don't see they'll rekindle.
I completely understand you And most of the part I agree with you. The only thing that makes me kind of questioning my opinion is that he came back to confess that he murdered the harbor master. Why? You really need to love a person deeply to do something like that.

What I think sad somehow is that Tom put his life before hers as well. It's the same Red did and somehow it seems to imply that Tom loves Lizzie as much as Red does. And I simply don't want to believe that...