View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 07:07 PM
degausser
Master Fan

House Lannister is not in too shabby hands if Kenric is the one continuing the line.

Look. A wild relationship info thing appears.

Daena Targaryen: If you are Daena Targaryen, you have only friends, not enemies, at least openly anyway. The Jewel of the Red Keep (a self-appointed title) is at all times surrounded by an entourage of young woman from births high and low to wait on her hand and foot and suffer her every fanciful whim. At the center of it all is Isond Westerling, the undisputed favorite amongst Daena Targaryen's ladies in waiting. Blessed to be the most trusted ear to Daena's gossiping tongue, Isond serves as companion and partner in crime, both enjoying and suffering the attentions of a passionate, and, erm ... intense princess. Of her two older siblings, another clear favorite also exists in her twin, Maegor. Though relatively civil enough, presenting a united front when in public, Daena and Dira have never been particularly close. She has generally regarded her younger half-sister with suspicion, the blood they share tainted by the crown-digging woman Daena calls step-mom and has been forced to endure for most of her life. In Maegor, however, she can find no fault. Daena totes on and fawns over and in general worships the very ground with which his perfect Targaryen feet tread. If any fault could be found in him, say his whoring for instance? She forgives it largely because the adoration she showers on him is returned in kind. Maegor is without a doubt the apple of her eye, her sun and stars, the Aemon to her Naerys ... erm, wait ... that might be going a bit too far.