View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 11:51 AM
fairy_mermaid
Loyal Fan

Yeah it seems that Snow has suffered from bad writing. Her character seems to be all over the place at times. Ginny has proven that with good writing and direction she can make the character amazing. But I'm not a big fan of having to character assassinate her just to make other characters more likeable.

I personally think she does get mistreated by the writers and the fandom. How many times have I seen people go on and on and on about how fat Ginny is. Or how she's too ugly or how they actually tweeted her to die because she went to the PCA's this year. How about the - she looks like a boy. How about when the SQ's sent her death threats. Oh and then there was that lovely anon troll that was going to Pro Ginny/Snow blogs saying, I hope she has a miscarriage, she's fat & ugly, josh will cheat on her, etc.

As for the press its true because the whole show is overlooked, no one gets any recognition. As for ABC having her promote, well that's because she's " Ginnifer Goodwin", she's a household name. She's the recognizable face and the lead. Even though Jmo has her own fame, she's not as known as Ginny. Ginny's done talk shows way before Once so her PR team know how to book her. Also she's been presenting and nominated for PCA's before Once, so it's natural she gets a nod because again she's "Ginnifer Goodwin"

I know we've disagreed in the past but I still feel Ginny is disrespected and I wasn't talking about the Press because like I've said they don't really care for the show. Also there is one reviewer Lily Sparks who has written some nasty stuff about Snow/Ginny.

The way I felt a few months ago I still feel that way. I've seen nothing that has changed my opinion exept confirm it.