View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 05:59 PM
comic fan
Addicted Fan

Some new info on Angel & Faith # 15 and how it sets up Angel's crossover.

I am the guest writer for Angel & Faith! | Sorcery 101

I am the guest writer for Angel & Faith!

I WILL BE THE GUEST WRITER ON ANGEL & FAITH ISSUE #15! You can grab it in comic shops on June 3rd! Angel and Fred fight some witches in Angel’s hometown in Ireland! I’m super excited because I have always been a huge fan of Buffy and Angel.

angeliclestat on March 14, 2015 @ 3:45 pm Reply

Really looking forward to seeing Angel in modern day Ireland – I’ve been dying to see that since the comics started. Is the trip to Ireland just for this issue?

admin on March 14, 2015 @ 9:00 pm Reply

Yeah. Basically the main writer has plan for the “season” and I’m just writing this issue which is only Ireland issue. Fred and Angel go to Angel’s hometown Galway, have an adventure then Angel is off to crossover with the Buffy comics. I got to write a fun phone call between Spike and Angel.

Also, if you are new here I hope you check out the comics on the site! The main one Sorcery 101 definately was heavily influenced by Buffy and the Misfits of Avalon is has a mix of irish and king arthur legends.

Sounds like the end of Angel & Faith # 15 sets up the crossover.VG recently said that the next arc of Angel & Faith is Faith centric.That will probably cover Angel's time in Buffy's book.I'm curious if Fred joins Angel in SF or heads back to London and Angel & Faith
comic fan is offline   Reply With Quote