View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 11:00 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

The Flash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoakin queen (View Post)
so im getting drugged everytime i drink coke

u would love minatour alex walking dead central

No, you're not, Lauren. They took the codeine out of Coke back in the early 20th Century, back when Coke was still sold in glass bottles. I miss those things. They still had glass bottles when I was a kid, but they also had the plastic ones and they stopped making the glass ones except for special occasions.

Oh, and have you ever heard of Ginger Ale, Lauren? That's another example of a soft drink with a beer-sounding name. "Ale" is a type of beer brewed from malted barley using a warm fermentation with a strain of brewers' yeast. Compared to lager yeasts, ale yeast ferments more quickly, and often produces a sweeter, fuller-bodied and fruitier taste. Ginger Ale isn't really ale at all, it's a ginger-flavored soft drink, but you get what I mean, right? Both Ginger Ale and Root Beer have nothing to do with beer or ale at all, they're both early soft drinks that men would order for their sons at bars instead of real alcohol.

And what's Minotaur?