View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 06:45 PM
Aaron2005
Addicted Fan

Those are some good title suggestions lol. Trying to figure out which one to use

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamerforlife (View Post)
Good for Sarah, she 100% made the right decision. She has kept saying this whole time that she wants to make it as easy as possible for her and Jordan in the final, and now no matter what, one of the bigger threats is going to go home. As for Jordan, I'm not sure why he was so adamantly against throwing Bananas in. I thought he agreed with Sarah's logic? That it's a GAME, nothing personal. Not to mention, it's not even like him and Bananas have been good friends or even strong allies so I don't know why he wants to bring them into the final.
After what happened between him & Bananas last season, I'm sure it would be more special for him to go to a final with Bananas and beat him in it. He has that "To be the best you have to beat the best" mentality.

This is Sarah's 8th challenge though and she's never won and wants to experience crossing that finish line as a winner. She wants to make that path to the finish as easy as she can. One thing that didn't make sense to me is when she said how she's never won in the past because she always played nice. IMO her not winning in the past had nothing to do with that and had a lot to do with the partners and teams she was on.

Last edited by Aaron2005; 03-12-2015 at 07:00 PM