View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 07:15 PM
Roswell Dream Girl
Elite Fan

Quote:
Question: I love TVLine and that I check it every day. Also, I’m loving Empire so much. Got any scoop on the season finale? —ChandlerAusiello:

Chandler, just a heads up that three out of four dentists agree you should check TVLine a minimum of six times per day – so you might need to step it up a bit. With that out of the way, I’ll pass the mic to Empire showrunner Ilene Chaiken, who has this to say about the end of Season 1: “A lot of the big questions that were raised in the pilot are not going to conclude — because nothing ever concludes in life — but there are going to be resolutions, big moves, decisions and stories that pay off. And in the course of that, everything is going to change. Everything will be poised at the end of the season to begin anew, with dynamics that are shifting and just as extravagant and flamboyant as they were in the beginning —maybe even more.” Specifically, Chaiken adds, “Be prepared for some things to happen in Lucious’ life that nobody ever expected.” And if you’ve detected an unspoken undercurrent of Cookie pondering the cruelty with which Lucious treats the people in his life — his sons and even Anika, in particular — the EP says you may be on to something. “That is very much going to come to a head in these final episodes — in a really consequential way for Lucious, and even moreso for Cookie.”
‘Empire’ Season 2 Spoilers: What’s Next for Lucious and Cookie? | TVLine
and when we get together
the summer never ends...