View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 07:59 PM
LilMouse
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I barely remember what the Smee on the show even did.
He didn't do anything except kidnap Belle when her dad asked him to.

Quote:
In this scenario, though, who should die? Hook is the obvious choice because she's Milah and Rumple is mad at her, but at the same time, Captain Hook is the bigger character. Unless they pull an Arrow and have Smee decide to take up the mantle as Hook to avenge her, but I hate that idea because he would end up going downhill ala canon. And now I've thought this out way too much, wow. I just love the thought.
I'd hate a woman dying for a man to take over her position.
Rumpel should be the one to die. Peter Pan could kill Rumpel for messing with Milah!Hook

Quote:
even if he did, not sure if I would want her to reciprocate.
She should definitely not reciprocate. I should be a thing like, you're a good research buddy but that;s it.

Quote:
I really love the idea of Hook getting protective of Belle as a friend if/when Rumple starts stalking her though...because it will happen, knowing him.
I alway thought Hook would try to get close to Belle to piss off Rumpel. That'd be the ultimate revenge.