View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 09:29 PM
Leelala
Absolute Fan

Just bc Lexa didnt have the proposition from the beginning doesnt mean she wasn't manipulating Clarke to have complete trust in her… Everyone says she's ruthless, she wanted to be the most important piece on the chessboard.. so the whole act last episode, i didnt buy…. But anyway, thats just me… Lexa couldnt have known what was gonna happen, thats true but she's always prepared for the unexpected and it very calculated. two steps ahead… The biggest issue was there was no plan b…

So pumped for Clarke/Octavia and hope they hash out their differences…

Raven this girl really has it tough..

So when Clarke and Bellamy are in the room with Dante, is anyone else there??? Could it be Bellamy that helps Clarke? bc Octavia is in the room with all the others… Lets the specs fly!!! Disappointed Echo didnt do much… anti-climax

Also looks like Jaha was right for them to not trust the grounders…

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniElky (View Post)
I really want to see Octavia just kicking ass, she's got enough emotional ammo right now to do some serious butt-kicking in there.
Octavia could totally annihilate Lexa and her position if she spills the beans to all the grounders about the missile… Not all of them will be as accepting as Indra, especially the other clans…. one can hope…

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"

Last edited by Leelala; 03-04-2015 at 09:35 PM