View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 09:25 PM
Damocles
Fan Forum Hero

I think Lexa has genuine feelings for Clarke but ultimately made a decision that was quick, easy and without the deaths of any more of her people. See how hard and stone cold she was making her face? She means business. Unless she truly is a psychopath and commandeered her entire army just to use some of Clarke's resources to open that door...but how could she have known she would get a deal with the MM? No, I've gotta say it was an on the spot decision.

I really want to see Octavia just kicking ass, she's got enough emotional ammo right now to do some serious butt-kicking in there.

Is level 5 the level the lounge room is on? Where's that map?

I feel like Maya will get out of the mountain now, she's lost her father and her dying too would just be so sad, especially after helping the sky people so much. Fuzzy could be right, Abby could maybe perform some sort of marrow surgery in quick time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Calling it now the unexpected help is from Dante.
That's what we were saying in the last thread, it can only be him or Lexa who got cold feet (again).

Who else could it be other than a random grounder or a completely new character out of nowhere? <--no chance

Echo, staggering up the hill wanting to save her new love Bellamy?? Yas.