View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 09:13 PM
Leelala
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new thread

Wow!! That episode was definitely intense!! Literally screaming stop moving so damn sloowwwww!!!!!! Hurry up!!! Get the door open!!! COME ON MOVE IT!!!

So it just so happens that this entire time Lexa was manipulating Clarke I knew she wasn't legit, i mean how could she just suddenly turn like that… Explains how she name drops Bellamy and how he's going to pull through at every drop… Warriors don't run Lexa... Bitch column, tick…

What I'm even more pissed about is the fact that Monroe/David (who i'm happy is alive), Jackson and all the sky people are like mmmkay we got screwed lets just leave with our tail between our legs?? i mean come on!!!

LINCOLN!! The friggin hero with his bow and arrow! shoots target without flinching!! what an absolute legend!! I just fell in love with him even more loved how he stood up to Lexa and you know what, i hope his revenge is killing Lexa (now that he's been taken away) I was like Noooooooo leave him with Clarke!! No wonder Lexa didnt want him going and killing the shooters.. Puts into perspective why he wasn't chanting with them at the start either…

Bellamy, i feel so bad for him.. Running his ass off trying to get everyone together and what does he get?? a complete confused, devastated look on his face and some empty cages LOVED How he asked if Miller was ok and Miller replied I'm better than this guy BROS!!!!

Ravick is pretty damn cute… I like that Wick is a no bull**** kinda guy.. She totally needs that… He won't put up with her ****

Cage what a baby… Running to daddy at every turn… and Dante, you gonna cop it next episode

OCTAVIA!!! Poor girl just got abandoned… (not cool jackson) INDRA!!! Damn you really know how to cut em dry that was a little abrupt but guess it shows how dedicated and loyal Indra is… So did the commander just give up all her people that are reapers?? Real nice I wonder if that reaper Indra was shocked over ends up being her husband or son or something???

Who do you think Clarkes going to get help from next episode?? And Octavia is surprised by a visitor???? looks like they help each other in the promo…

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"