View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 10:32 AM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting. I think I have one of the Loose End series books. Didn't care for it. Interesting ending. I didn't really think Isabel and Jesse were destined by the end of the series. Kyle was more her speed. Which is why I like to think of them together in my fanfics. And interesting about Kyle and the question of powers. Does that mean any one else Max saved (meaning Valenti, the kids would?)

The thing with the books and the television show, hard to know if that would have been the route the television show would have taken.

Quote:
My thinking is their clothing is from thrift shops as well. I mean I don't see either that they would've have their things with them considering they thought they had twelve days to prepare and leave.
I would've loved a two hour finale!!! So much had to be fit into that one hour! We're lucky to get what we got from them.
The fact that there were books is news to me. Where did the books come from? I mean who wrote them?
Given they were running so quickly. After discovering at graduation that they didn't have time on their side. They really couldn't grab a lot. Although Max and Liz knew they were leaving together. The group of six really sprung up quickly and spur of the moment. They thought Michael was already gone. So Michael probably was able to grab a bag of stuff...And Maria and Kyle decided at the last minute to join.

So probably couldn't go home and grab stuff. Given the incident at graduation meaning people could be watching the families. And Valenti helped in that he gave the false tip that they were going south (I believe).

So yeah thrifty shops would have been the low seen option to go shopping. And with the girls knack at shopping, they probably were able to get what they could.

And especially a hippie bohemian type wedding dress which is very different for 2002. So they probably found a vintage thrifty shop...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!

Last edited by Jasper1975; 03-03-2015 at 11:35 AM