View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 09:24 AM
darkxtwisty
Master Fan

Quote:
And in the process they made Alex OOC by threatening Peckwell.
Huh, I don't think that was OOC for Alex? He's prone to anger issues, and it was clear that he liked Jo by that point. Threatening him wasn't OOC at all for Alex, IMO. I also can see why Meredith thought it was Alex who punched him, since it's not like we haven't seen him throw punches numerous times. [His brother, Jackson, Shane, etc.]

Honestly, I think they're purposely putting Alex and Jo in "happy couple land" because Alex experienced so much heartbreak with Izzie and Ava/Rebecca (gag). They want him to settle down and have an easy relationship. I see them doing the same with Amelia and Owen, too, because they've both been through so much. I don't see major drama in Amelia/Owen's future once they get together. Shonda even made the comment in an interview that they're not doing anything majorly dramatic with them and their relationship is going to be "light and fun" because there is so much drama surrounding other couples. Obviously they'll have drama, but I don't foresee anything major in Owen/Amelia's near future.