View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 08:09 AM
LilMouse
Fan Forum Legend

I usually love it when writers decide that main couples don't work so they decide to change the endgame, as long as the couples really aren't healthy for each other or make sense together, which for me Rumbelle fits those categories.
I don't like A&E but I might gain a shred of respect for them if they decide to have Belle end up with Will or anyone who hasn't lied to her repeatedly. i really don't think A&E have the guts to do it b/c look at the messages they've been spewing since s2 (pirate is a hero, anyone?) but you never know...

Quote:
Exactly! Ugh I just want to sit her down and scream "You. Did. The RIGHT. Thing!" at her. And I see people saying that they're glad she feels guilty! Because they wanted to see Rumple kill everyone in SB as long as Belle stays blind to him and his victim.
ugh

Rumpel changing is on him. Rumpel doing the right thing is on him. Belle is not his babysitter. She's not his moral compass.

Did Belle have a lot of scenes with Will in 4A? Or is this friendship coming out of nowhere?