View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 08:28 PM
Tati_SwanJones
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
“The fight for equality has been something that has been important to me my whole life. I’m someone who believes that everyone deserves the chance to find love, and I think a lot of us know how hard that can be without having the added pressure of not knowing if you’re going to be accepted by your community or if you’re going to be exiled for being whoever you are, and it’s really unfortunate. I was brought up in a family who was very accepting of me and very much allowed me to become whoever I wanted to be. The thing to really focus on is respect, and respect is really only about just accepting and acknowledging that everyone else’s existence is just as valid and important as your own. And the way you do that is through understanding, and sharing your story, and by sharing your acceptance of your fellow humans, then really you’re leading by example and impacting the lives of LGBTQ people all over the world. We’re all in this world together and going through the same stuff and trying to navigate it all and be happy and have a family and love, and be loved, and all these things.”

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥