View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 06:19 PM
linnki
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Just pre-ordered the graphic novel, even though I don't like graphic novels, But I really have to have this.

Also, there is apparently a set of Rumbelle or rather Belle and Rumple together bracelets being sold by Books a Million?

It's nice to see them actually merchandising one of their most popular couples finally.

Maybe with next year being the 25th anniversary of Beauty and the Beast and the new Beauty and the Beast movie (which I think will be a big Disney hit and a big deal) maybe they'll continue to market them?
There is definitely a bracelet set being offered by BAM. I just ordered myself one! There are 3 loops, one with the dagger, one with the chipped cup, and the third has a metal loop inscribed with the saying "All magic comes with a price."

I don't feel the same way about the graphic novel. I love Rumbelle and it's great that they did a graphic novel for them, but, like you, I don't like graphic novels. My husband got me the first one that came out about the huntsman for Christmas and I just really can't stand the artwork.