View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 10:50 PM
Kelaine
Passionate Fan

Yep, the love-of-wardrobe alone is enough for those two to build a solid relationship on.
Funny thing about the song "Listen to Your Heart." Some years ago, my sister was reading a fantasy novel that she got me to read when she was done. The main character is a woman from our world who falls in love with a wizard from another world. But, all through the book, there's this question of whether or not she can really trust him (there's evidence a Dark Mage is running around loose, and this guy is high on the list of suspects).

At the end of the book, she suddenly faces hard, irrefutable evidence it's this guy. Basically, she exiles him out of our world and sends him right into the hands of people who will keep him powerless and imprisoned (then she finds out she was mistaken. She had irrefutable evidence it was either him or his very, very dead teacher--who just happened to be more undead than the wizards in that world believed possible. Oops. Fortunately, there was a sequel).

Anyhow, my sister said "Listen to Your Heart" was like the theme song for the end of this book.
For anyone interested, next chapter of Silence of Cries Unheard is up. It answers the time honored riddle "How is a Genie like a Dark One"? And Rumple gets ready to return--with souvenirs from New York (and, no, it does not say "I Got Exiled to New York by My Ex and All I Got Was This Stupid T-shirt").