View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 08:55 PM
samantha24
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
As for me I would gladly sacrifice a few upcoming storyline for Hayden to be in all the episode even if it was for just a minute. For example, I don't need to see Natasha's storyline with the FBI, I don't need to see Luke connect with Sadie only for her to leave the show one episode after they do, I don't need to see Layla be jealous of Jeff having a past with an interviewer, I don't need to see Rayna kiss Layla's butt, I don't need to see Teddy being more and more written into a corner, etc. I could go on and on.
For me I am a fan of s/l I am not a fan of Layla and her story but with that said I don't want them to put Hayden on just for the sake of putting her on if she doesn't have a story then it would just bore me and I would want to ff her scenes. I would rather not see her till they can put her in an actual s/l. Yes there are characters I don't like Layla or will, I am interested to see where they go with Luke, I am loving deacon and rayna (especially I glad they r doing something other then them breaking up and making up) and the cancer s/l, I don't like what they have done to teddy so maybe they will redeem him and SAG stuff and of course watching Rayna kick jeffs ***