View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 08:11 AM
Musickat18
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglophile79 (View Post)
Just a little random thought: I keep hoping that we will have a big Shamy-centric season finale this year. We are so due for one. Other than S3's finale when they first met, no season finale has focused specifcally on Shamy. I would say last year's was focused mostly on Sheldon only, not so much the two of them together.

I don't really know what a big season finale would consist of for them. If the writers continue the "tradition" of having someone leave, well, maybe this time it could be Amy getting some job opportunity, and Sheldon doesn't want her to go. But personally, I'd prefer if nobody leave this time.

Even a passionate Shamy kiss would be a pretty great way to end the season. I wouldn't expect too much development over the next couple of months since we have already gotten prom and Christmas (which is already WAY more than I ever expected this season!), but maybe by the end of the season something else major could happen (living together, perhaps?) Just not coitus, yet.
Funny, I never really realized that there was a tradition of people leaving, but you're right.

I would love for the finale to focus on Shamy. It's not looking to me like Lenny are getting married by this finale since we've heard basically nothing about it at this point, so maybe.