View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 04:52 PM
Anglophile79
Loyal Fan

Just a little random thought: I keep hoping that we will have a big Shamy-centric season finale this year. We are so due for one. Other than S3's finale when they first met, no season finale has focused specifcally on Shamy. I would say last year's was focused mostly on Sheldon only, not so much the two of them together.

I don't really know what a big season finale would consist of for them. If the writers continue the "tradition" of having someone leave, well, maybe this time it could be Amy getting some job opportunity, and Sheldon doesn't want her to go. But personally, I'd prefer if nobody leave this time.

Even a passionate Shamy kiss would be a pretty great way to end the season. I wouldn't expect too much development over the next couple of months since we have already gotten prom and Christmas (which is already WAY more than I ever expected this season!), but maybe by the end of the season something else major could happen (living together, perhaps?) Just not coitus, yet.

Also, I am sorry to hear about Moyra. I did not know her, but my thoughts go out to all who did.