View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 05:05 AM
ScarletCourt
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
I think so as well, but Kenna's interesting side is the seductress side more than the goody goody side. Her character is morally grey and that's what I enjoy about her. As much as I know she won't mind a nice quite life, I don't think it's a thing for her especially if we want her to have a more relevant sl.
Right now, she became boring.
And I think AK has the potential of becoming a real power couple, (they're more like Chuck and Blair than Kennash imo)I know the writers will screw eventually like they did with Kennash, but I'm just hoping they won't at this point
Being married and being a wife doesn't automatically mean that you're no longer morally grey or that you can't get a better SL for your character. My complete objection to Kenna's current situation is her utter groveling and repeated apologies to Bash because he's being a complete knucklehead. She can be married and remain herself. And Kenna going to Antoine goes completely against the "You're done enough. You are enough." line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
Quote:
Originally Posted by reign_demedicifan (View Post)
The only thing I'm interested about A/K is the possibility that Bash could be jealous
Me too - I don't want them to hook up - I only want this to help give Kennash a reboot
Same. While I do like the actor playing Antoine, I'm not for A/K to become a canon thing.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
ScarletCourt is offline   Reply With Quote