View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 11:47 AM
itsmemandy
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I think deep down Kenna doesn't mind a nice quite life, but it's like she tried to tame her 'spicier' self in order to be 'worth' of Bash, who as we know isn't as saintly as he seems. And it's sad that she's being the housewife, really, especially since Bash didn't change one bit of himself for her or for their marriage. So being around someone slightly dangeous and quite charming as Antoine, who in addition in interested in her, it's probably going to bring out bits of Kenna again. Eventually she'll understand that she doesn't need to be the housewife or the seductress, that she can be both, but she must find one half of herself again first.
I think so as well, but Kenna's interesting side is the seductress side more than the goody goody side. Her character is morally grey and that's what I enjoy about her. As much as I know she won't mind a nice quite life, I don't think it's a thing for her especially if we want her to have a more relevant sl.
Right now, she became boring.
And I think AK has the potential of becoming a real power couple, (they're more like Chuck and Blair than Kennash imo)I know the writers will screw eventually like they did with Kennash, but I'm just hoping they won't at this point