View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 10:47 AM
drunkalice
Master Fan

Quote:
I just feel like this season made them boring as hell, Kenna being a boring housewife waiting for her husband to come home, believing everything he says. She's basically becoming what Catherine told her that day in the dungeon. "You're pretty enough to land a good husband and lead a nice quite life." I don't want Kenna like that, I hope she will soon go back to who she really was.
I think deep down Kenna doesn't mind a nice quite life, but it's like she tried to tame her 'spicier' self in order to be 'worth' of Bash, who as we know isn't as saintly as he seems. And it's sad that she's being the housewife, really, especially since Bash didn't change one bit of himself for her or for their marriage. So being around someone slightly dangeous and quite charming as Antoine, who in addition in interested in her, it's probably going to bring out bits of Kenna again. Eventually she'll understand that she doesn't need to be the housewife or the seductress, that she can be both, but she must find one half of herself again first.