View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 05:18 AM
Whimsical Elf
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglophile79 (View Post)
Mr. Insightful and Mr. Innovative were so wonderful tonight! The old Sheldon probably would have taken all the credit for Leonard's idea, but he included Leonard, supported his idea, and even wanted them to click the mouse together! I also really liked how Leonard wanted Sheldon's opinion, because he values his insight. This seriously might be favorite season for Shelnard.
Definitely looking that way! Great stuff between them, and I wonder if this could be the start of a new level for them professionally. I know one storyline doesn't constitute a permanent development, but how great would it be if they eventually ended up collaborating on a long-term project, or major discovery?

I saw The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization the other day, which makes a perfect pair with this episode, to see the development. To make your point about the old Sheldon, at the taping the initial audience reaction to Sheldon's line, "Our idea," was oohs - we're so used to seeing the Sheldon that thinks he can take credit and take over. But that wasn't what they were going for here at all! Loved the mutual respect! Great to see that side of their relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FileXxX (View Post)

edit: And yeah, I think our next title is pretty much set in stone
Agreed!

EDIT: This is so cool!! Love it!
blooms-blog-featured-in-big-bang-theory-episode
And the blog post… theory-and-experiment-come-together-bazinga Do read the comments! They're good (so far)!

Last edited by Whimsical Elf; 02-06-2015 at 05:53 AM