View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 09:27 PM
McQueenFanGirl
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I completely disagree. Beremy has 0 chance now because after this episode, it is clear that Bonnie is NOT in love with Jeremy anymore. The only way these two had a chance is if the writers showed that they both still had romantic feelings for each other, but only Jeremy does and he'll probably get over it offscreen.
Realistically, I don't think it's possible for her to not be in love with him. While she did not verbalize it, she did leave him that special message asking/begging him to be okay and make a good life for himself. That was more than she did for anyone else.

I didn't really get the feeling that the show was trying to break things between them. It just seemed that when Bonnie was at her lowest, it was speaking kindly to/about Jeremy that helped her remember that she wanted to live.

I don't know what to say, it just wasn't that bad to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
at the last part.
It was amazing really. I just thought to myself, why is this part not resonating with me? Really just sad. I used to adore the Bonnie character so much.

Quote:
I was actually going to bring up the bolded part. I think Bonnie showed her love for Jeremy when she broke down and said that. I'm probably over-analyzing it, but I got the impression that she truly wants Jeremy to be happy and it hurts her that she isn't going to be in the life she was talking about.
Yeah, that's how I read it too when I watched.

Quote:
Kat and Steven were amazing in that scene.
They really were. How I wish they had more chances to have scenes like that.

Quote:
I don't know. I think a lot is going to be left unsaid and unknown between these two. If only they haven't been as ignored as they were by the writers.
Yeah, that's it. We have to fill in the gaps.

Also, Steven cut his hair and it looks so much better. I'm convinced he just had that mess hair on because he was over TVD