View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 09:05 PM
WeFoundLove
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
She was just gonna sit there and die. Such a painful way to go.

Oh lawd, Jeremy is crying. He should not have to hear this. But seriously, what better person to see/hear her struggle and moment of weakness than someone she first let her guard down with.

OMG. He just took hold of her arm and she mentioned his name

Bonnie's voice just broke when she said she hopes he fights for the life he wants. I'm gonna pretend that's because she knows that life won't be with her, even though it should.

Awww, giving advice to Jeremy made her remember something her Grams said.

The way Steven's voice cracked a little when Jeremy repeated that Bonnie should get up.

That hero lighting though when Jeremy opens the door. And his little smile. Guys, I cannot take this.

I think she saw him

One last note, it's amazing to me how I felt nothing when Bonnie was talking about it all being too much. I'm really disconnected from the character. Sad to realize.
at the last part.

I was actually going to bring up the bolded part. I think Bonnie showed her love for Jeremy when she broke down and said that. I'm probably over-analyzing it, but I got the impression that she truly wants Jeremy to be happy and it hurts her that she isn't going to be in the life she was talking about.

Kat and Steven were amazing in that scene.

I don't know. I think a lot is going to be left unsaid and unknown between these two. If only they haven't been as ignored as they were by the writers.