View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 08:08 PM
WeFoundLove
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
Yeah, Jeremy and Grams. The two who have been on her side from the start. Honestly, that's really decent symmetry for this show to play on. Sad to see those two are the ones who won't be around when Bonnie comes back. How I wish she would leave the show...

There's so much more I wanted to happen this season, but I've already accepted that this just wasn't the show where either character or the couple was meant to be the focus/get decent writing on a consistent basis. So, I'm good that we even got anything at all.
I was actually surprised the writers went there with the way this season's been going. The show hasn't been doing a great job at keeping relationships consistent, so that's a pleasant surprise. Jeremy and Grams are by far the most important people in Bonnie's life and I like that they both played a part in saving it. I know this show would never use Beremy to their full potential. I'll never get over what a waste this is every time I think about how it could have been different on a different show.