View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 03:29 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I've never seen this film, but now want to.
It's super good with some great actors: Tom Cruise, Craig T. Nelson, Lea Thompson.

Quote:
Another thought I'd like to add about the final episode of the season is that it had so much Lucas/Nathan interaction. They have come so far from their first meeting and they now genuinely have a wonderful loving relationship.
I like that in the beginning of the episode Lucas told Peyton that he has no idea what he's going to do and needs some kind of revelation to help him make that decision.
Well...the revelation came when Haley asked him to be godfather to Jamie. That's when he made the decision to take Whitey's offer to become his assistant coach.
Absolutely. Great thoughts.

Patricia, Shelby, Shu, Koni... do you guys know if the finale of 4 was possibly the series finale? It really feels like a series finale or could have been. Mark made sure all the main dynamics got a chance to interact. Even Brooke and Lucas got a nice scene together. This feels like it was set up to be either a season or series finale. Was Mark sure that a season 5 was happening while writing/directing 4.21 or what was exactly going on there?