View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 03:15 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And near the end of the episode, the song you're referring to was played:

The song you're referring to is the one that made my cry.

Both songs are gorgeous. Great music choices for this episode.
Yes, the song at the end is the one I'm referring to, and I'd love to know what it's called. It was beautiful.

-
Quote:
Haley and Whitey come through for Nathan with basketball. This kind of reminds of All The Right Moves... that movie with Tom Cruise. It was a small town in western Pennsylvania. Cruise played a character like Nathan... good guy overall but screwed up. Character was a great football talent. He screws up and lost all of his scholarships. In the end, his high school coach takes a college position and ends up asking him to play for him. It's interesting because right before he accepts, he also was working in a construction/factory type of place too. I bet Mark thought of this movie when he did this storyline.
I've never seen this film, but now want to.

Another thought I'd like to add about the final episode of the season is that it had so much Lucas/Nathan interaction. They have come so far from their first meeting and they now genuinely have a wonderful loving relationship.
I like that in the beginning of the episode Lucas told Peyton that he has no idea what he's going to do and needs some kind of revelation to help him make that decision.
Well...the revelation came when Haley asked him to be godfather to Jamie. That's when he made the decision to take Whitey's offer to become his assistant coach.