View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 01:09 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

- Deb slapping Lucas shocked me but I can see why she's so pissed off. That was her gun, she has been in enough trouble in the past, she also knows that playing with fire aka Dan can get your severely burned. Wow, Deb finally realized that Dan killed Keith pretty much because of her actions.

- So gross how Dan tries to manipulate things with Lucas so he'll still allow him to be in Karen's life. What a creep.

-
Quote:
Peyton and Lucas are on the bed

PEYTON : I'm really glad you came back. I missed you.

LUCAS : You think we could just stay here for the rest of the summer?

PEYTON : Mmm, yeah, there was a chance of that till I took that internship. LUCAS : It's okay. I'm glad you did.

PEYTON : Yeah, it's gonna be a long summer.

LUCAS : Nah, it'll fly by.

PEYTON : You know, I... I really do appreciate you being supportive about all this, but a little bit of disappointment would be good for my ego.

LUCAS : I just want you to be happy, Peyton. You have so much magic in you...

PEYTON : But everything's okay?

LUCAS : I wish we never left that hotel room in Honey Grove, 'cause you're perfect, and we're perfect, and that night was... perfect.

PEYTON : Well, saying that just earned you another one.

LUCAS : I think I got to get back to the hospital.

PEYTON : Can I come with you?

LUCAS : Sure. Just... let me hold you for a couple more minutes. That's what's gonna fix me
Chad and Hilarie, thank you for the Lucas/Peyton story and magical chemistry. I love this scene so much!

- Love the Whitey/Haley talk. Haley is such a loving, supportive wife.

- Peyton getting Lucas dressed up in scrubs is so powerful. Man.

- Tons of foreshadowing throughout the episode showing Lucas/Peyton and Nathan/Haley as couples together, dealing with children, etc. You just SEE the two endgame couples.

- Absolutely love the scene between Lucas/Haley and Karen's gift for Lucas. Love the tie-in from The Pilot. Anyone who thinks Mark didn't plan the series out as far as the main themes and storylines didn't watch this show closely enough. There's such foreshadowing with Lucas' unfinished book too.

- Skills and Bevin and their very awesome parents... what a storyline. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

- I wonder why that was the first time Nathan had ever been to Keith's grave? I found that a tad weird.

- Haley and Whitey come through for Nathan with basketball. This kind of reminds of All The Right Moves... that movie with Tom Cruise. It was a small town in western Pennsylvania. Cruise played a character like Nathan... good guy overall but screwed up. Character was a great football talent. He screws up and lost all of his scholarships. In the end, his high school coach takes a college position and ends up asking him to play for him. It's interesting because right before he accepts, he also was working in a construction/factory type of place too. I bet Mark thought of this movie when he did this storyline.

- Haley's speech was fabulous. I love how it related back to Lucas.

- Dan turning himself in was powerful stuff. He is horrible, he really is. But I also felt a little sorry for him. He could have ran, he could have just went far, far away but he faced it finally head on.

- Haley had to cut the speech short but for a good cause.