View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 11:28 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)

What else did you think of the finale and how would you sum up season 4 as a whole? Also, if you had to rank the first four seasons, how would you rank them?

Episode: 4.21

I absolutely loved the episode…it was beautifully done.

Loved the beginning of the episode that had the graduates walking proudly with their caps and gowns following Haley (who was in labor) to the waiting ambulance.

I loved the way Haley’s stretcher passed Karen’s stretcher in the hospital hallway…one going to the delivery room and the other going to the operating room.
Lucas and Nathan meet…and embrace. They was a beautiful scene. These two have come so far with each other.

Then we have Dan turning himself in. What a fool he was. Look what he is giving up. Two beautiful/wonderful sons, a beautiful grandson. Look what has become of him. He will miss out on so much thanks to horrible actions.
So pathetic. He couldn’t even kill himself.

I love how Keith is always there to greet his loved ones when they are at a life/death situation. He always sends them back! I especially found it lovely how Karen chose the name, “Lily”.
2 beautiful babies were born that day…

I loved that Peyton called Lucas to check on her car because that’s the way they first met. So adorable. Peyton needed Lucas to lay with her and heal her. These two are so perfect together.

I’m kind of loving Deb “the crazy grandmother.” Bring me home some drugs. Lol
I love that Nathan called Deb as well. I can tell they are going to be great parents. Jamie Lucas Scott is one lucky kid!

Good for Mouth twice! Kissing Brooke and punching that creep.

I’m glad Rachel got to get her diploma.

Nathan and Lucas exchanging baby photos…adorable!! How’s fatherhood? How’s brotherhood? So sweet!

I’m not sure I’m happy that Lucas and Nathan decided not to see Dan. Not for Dan’s sake..but for their sake. If Dan had successfully committed suicide…that would have been on their conscience for the rest of their lives. I wouldn’t want that guilt for them.

That visit from Karen….very very powerful.

I love that Lucas reassures Peyton and Brooke that they are bound for greatness. I especially liked that Lucas had Brooke read that passage in this book pertaining to her.

Chase: Be gentle with me.
How gentle can it be in a car? Lol

I’m glad Lucas told Peyton that he didn’t want her to go. He accepted her move a little too easily. I believe this is what Peyton has been waiting to hear.
She’s going to love him forever…

Lucas is going to be Nathan’s coach! I didn’t see that coming. That is super!
Will Lucas attend college as well?

Loved the ending montage and the song…(that I posted ^^^^^^^^).

Wonderful episode!!

Ranking the 4 seasons:

1, 4, 3, 2

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 02-02-2015 at 12:36 PM