View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 03:00 AM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Spencer & Toby

And at the end, when you’re in love, no matter what happens, you forgive
each other. I forgive you…because I love you.

X

Hanna & Caleb

X

^Oh Spencer and Toby. They are simply amazing. I have never seen two people so desperate to protect each other that they actually end up hurting each other because of it. It really just shows how deep and real and true their love really is. But it's still killing me to see them hurt so much because of a stupid job he only took to protect and help her in the first place. But if they can survive what they have already survived then they can survive this. Their love will win in the end, it always does.

And Hanna/Caleb- They are actually super solid in 5B and it's so great to see. They are having to deal with Hanna being under attack basically, but even with Hanna thinking she's cursed and he should stay away from her, he stands strong. Like being apart is not even an option. They always lift each other up when one of them is suffering. They really are in this together no matter what.

Also Oliver/Felicity- love them so much. They are just so beautiful in every way. And he should be back this week so Olicity will be fully back on the screen again. I cannot wait. The rest of this season is just going to be epic for them. They will deal with their issues eventually and then it will be love love love, I can just feel it. It's great to be an Olicity shipper right now.

And Stiles/Lydia- I will never give up hope that these two will happen eventually. They just feel so meant to be. They belong together. It just has to happen. It would be such a waste not to have Stydia happen.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 01-31-2015 at 03:06 AM