View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 12:00 AM
gentle_giant
Extreme Fan

frenchnut, I noticed that too, the way it was cut was rough, it may just be a look shared between them, not necessarily a dialogue but still it wasn't a smooth edit. I don't think it'd be "shippy" but the editors should cut it smoothly next time because that was obvious.

roy2311, I think it's better if we mention only about Barry & Caitlin's ship here.

I've seen the extended promo and it's cute! "That evil dress". I'm so freaking excited! Are they all for ep 12 though, or are some for ep 13? regardless, I'm so stoked!

Random thought: in any show, I find it cute when characters repeat their clothes/wardrobe. Caitlin's dress in ep 11 (the dark green one with short sleeves with diagonal bars(?) on them) was already used in a previous ep (sorry, I'm too lazy to find which one). IDK, it makes it seem that they're real people, it adds to the "reality", for me. I know, I know, it's a superhero show... so duh about reality, but still. LOL I'm weird. I think Barry also has repeated some (maybe one of this "solid-colored sweater over a collared plaid/checkered shirt" combo), but I'm not sure, I just think Caitlin's repeat was glaring. And I really liked it. ) I hope they'll do it from time to time, and for other characters too. Sorry, I'm really weird.