View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 04:21 PM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Great episode honestly. Well worth the wait. It was also nice that Meredith mentioned Christina again. It was a bit sad that they hadn't talked in a while, but I loved her explanation. At least it was implied ( I choose to believe it anyway ) that she called her anyway after her conversation with Owen. Hope she did it. And I definately hope she will mention Christina every now and then. A mention like this was perfect. Ellen Pompeo was great throughout the whole episode, once again proving why she is my favorite actress on the show. So much talent.

Another talent? Sarah Drew. Damn, I felt for her. Same for Jackson. That storyline is so sad. I do have to admit that it's somehow strange that noone in Seattle can have a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy, but ok. Other than that it's written really, really well.

It's nice to see Amelia handling more and grow into herself. I hope her past will be deepened, especially with the connection she could have with April now. Amelia lost her child...and April is in danger of experiencing the same. They could help eachother. Reading this Shonda Rhimes?

Don't care much for Geena Davis, but I realised why she was hesistant to get any hopes. It was realistic.

Looks like there is a future for Derek and Meredith. I have trust in them, even though the coming time will be hard.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.