View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 01:20 PM
justathought
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsbootycall (View Post)
I agree with you Tracy. If the baby is type 3 and there is a potential treatment, I don't see how that would be a difficult decision to make. Yes, do the treatment.

I see it more as like you said.. Herman going into detail what will happen to the baby in utero and once he is born, and then them having to decide what to do. I definitely don't see Jackson forcing her to induce or abort. I think April will come to that decision on her own after hearing the horrors of what her baby will face if she doesn't. It goes with what Shonda said about a woman who knows the religious side and the medical side and having that struggle. Hearing medically what will happen to him, but being pro-life like she is, will I'm sure cause her a lot of turmoil. But I think a L&D termination is way more likely than a D&E, because as I mentioned earlier there would be no baby for a pastor to bless with a D&E, and they would not need a birth certificate or death certificate. However, if April actually gives birth to her baby, they would need both. I think Amy comes into play because she knows what it's like to lose a baby before it even has a chance to live. A baby that she carried for 9 months. Granted, April has only carried hers for 6 months, but it's a whole different scenario than if she miscarried at 8 weeks or something and only Amy can relate to that.

Also think Mama K and Mama A might actually meet in 11. It'd make sense for Mama K to be there for that as well.

I do agree that the hype has been somewhat morbid if this baby dies in episode 11. I understand being psyched about an emotionally raw storyline and screen time, but Instragramming the baby's birth certificate when the baby dies is kinda not cool.
Aprils absence from 12-14 could be explain if they were doing a treatment too, but the sides in 15 don't speak to that.

It was a morbid build up to the fans, and I really do see the reason for the fandom's anger.

11x11 All I Could Do Is Cry...yup, if we watch April go through labor and delivery to allow natural death...horrifying.

Still waiting for the "beautiful" & "pretty perfect the way it plays out". Sad...but I would not use the word beautiful, more accepting what you cannot fix.