View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 01:15 PM
abisha
Loyal Fan

the PR is not always so accurate. They can't be or then all the plot will be out before people can even watch the episode. Also, the words used have to be the correct one to make the plot interesting and make people want to watch it to discover what's happening. And difficult is not always a synonyms of bad. For me, the fact that they used that term and not others like horrible, devastating or similar to those means something. As a journalist, I remember how in the college my professors always said to me that the most difficult thing is to know how to use the words to create the impact that you want and to achieve your goals, especially in corporate communication. And knowing that is a official PR and not some sides, they are very careful in the use of their words. I know that is my hope and my positive self talking, but still. I don't gonna lie, the thought of him dying is in my mind, but I'm fighting against that thought, at least, until I know 100% that's it.