View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 01:00 PM
justathought
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michele22 (View Post)
I agree, April was conflicted because she couldn't understand why things go wrong even if you do everything right. Meredith found the answer to what caused the patient's episode, yet April doesn't have an answer to why this is happening to her and her baby. Her question is why would God give someone a family and then allow bad things to happen? I am not sure how that fits in with 11x07 when she said that "We don't get to know all the answers". It also goes with the 9x19 patient when April asks why God would put 2 people together, allow them to fall in love and the rip them apart. That was in reference to the woman who died after childbirth. I suppose now she will want all the answers she can get in terms of diagnosis.
The PR for 11x11 says that Jackson and April, after several conversations with Herman must make a difficult decision.

I don't know what is difficult if there is a treatment offered because it is not Type II.

It might be Herman explaining everything the baby will go through should she continue to carry to term.

How she will bond with Amy is also a little off. It was to late for Amy to abort, but she found comfort that her child's life had meaning though donated organs.

Where's that for April. She will have terminated/induced/preterm labor still with no answers and not the comfort Amy had though her baby died.

It would have to be them both losing babies to deformity.