View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 08:29 AM
Michele22
Master Fan

Jackie!! glad you're back! As always, loved reading your post and your insight. I see them going with type 2 as well, and this was my fear because how do you pull out of that one? I don't know if anything even gene therapy or stem cells can even work as far as I've read and between what you and Tracy have posted type 2 is pretty much fatal. Even still, knowing they go the type 2 route i *still* want to believe the baby lives but how and what kind of lifestyle he will have after he is born I have absolutely no idea. I think I have also decided that the baby will be a boy now. I don't think they would go along calling it a "he" and then change the gender that seems petty at this point. There are bigger issues here ie termination, religion vs medicine, deciding whether to carry to term, if it is possible at all, what is best for the baby and then later treatment options which i am sure are discussed after the type is determined although we have discussed that it cannot be, but it seems like they are set on diagnosing it as type 2.

Also, I loved April ripping into Stephanie. Sure, I get that Stephanie never really did anything to April however, Stephanie has been mingling in their lives since they got married and it was not right of her not to disclose her inkling to April first.

Jackson and April...I loved the 2 scenes that I saw. Jackson obviously wants the very best for her and wants to do whatever she wants or needs except she doesn't want him to do anything. The ending was so sweet, however do still think she will continue to not want to talk and that is going to frustrate Jackson. Their original problem was not talking and I am glad he recognizes this and wants to now. I just wish April would open up to him and allow him to be there, to be the support she needs so that they can get through this together.