View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 05:45 AM
posterity
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenR (View Post)
yeah i have to agree with you on that.

i loved enzo last season, wth did they do with his character? they need to lose this vendeta he has against stefan and his loved ones. and give him a real storyline. the same for matt and jeremy they just seem to be background characters with no real purpose. and alaric, what is he doing? is he just dating jo what happend to showing him teaching? i hope they show more of him and jeremy doing the vampire hunter thing. give them some action again. paul did a great job directing this episode. but on a whole, this season has been a disappointment
To me all these lame characters floating around with no purpose (Alaric, Enzo, matt, etc) are a consequence of JP's favouritism. It's clear all of these characters ran their course on the show. But we cannot seem to be rid of them because they fail to find a job elsewhere and so JP and co write absolute trash and nonsense to keep them around.

Enzo is an absolute joke right now. And if it was the actor playing him, I'd be embarrassed 100%.

Perhaps that guy dying wasn't meant to show the death would be more painful (perhaps his type of cancer ravished him), but was meant to show that her trying to stop death would fail anyways.