View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 09:41 PM
mint chip
Fan Forum Hero

hello all, Stephie and I talked recently about the direction this thread has been going in and we decided that we need to reiterate the rules .. and make sure this thread continues on as it should, with tons of positive energy! So here we go;

this is what this thread IS:
the Chad/Sophia relationship appreciation thread is a place to discuss Chad MM and Sophia Bush's past relationship/marriage. Although it's been years since their
relationship has ended a lot of us still reminisce and still 'love' their love [from that
time] because we could see how much in love they were and how cute they were
with each other, and how Sophia would attend many of Chad's events with him and etc.
Therefore, this thread lives on with animations, arts, and many many adorable photos! And this is all great, although Chad is making many different maybe even weird life choices that apparently many of his fans and fans of OTH are not agreeing with it doesn't give us the right to come into this thread, especially because this isn't just a Chad MM thread, and bash him non-stop and judge his life choices. I don't know all the jist of what's going on in his life and I will say the minute we all found out about the reason for the divorce: yes I was annoyed and was no longer a fan of his. But I do still appreciate their cute moments and the love they had for each other at the time. Not once do I have to mention any of his current life choices in this thread especially because they do not involve Sophia.
so this leads into...

this is what this thread is NOT:
we are not here to bash their relationship, that's #1. This is a place for appreciation discussion only. Second, there should be no discussion or any mention of ex gf's or current gf, wife, baby mama, drama of any sorts.
There was such drama about him and the closing of his board here on a few
months back and the energy on that board was so freaken negative, and that's another thing Stephie and I do not want for this thread let alone for the board.
We want to keep this a happy and nostalgic thread on the board. We really do not need any negativity or speculation on his current relationship on this thread. That has nothing to do with Sophia or with Sophia&Chad's [past] relationship.
When we start talking about his past love life/current love life it does no good for
the thread or the board, and it brings a lot of animosity and negativity. It's not fair to his current gf, wife, whatever at the moment either, regardless of how we feel about him or his life choices. No mention of his future child is necessary, that is incredibly inappropriate.
I was surprised with the amount of backlash in this thread - it's definitely not necessary and if we can't keep the thread clean, with Sophia&Chad only, then we won't have a Chad&Sophia appreciation thread.

that is all.
we just really wanted to get this message out there, thanks for reading and understanding babes