View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 03:26 PM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

Beautiful episode, good rythm and suspance

Only parts I didn’t like where those with Enzo and Matt; Enzo seems every episode more pointless, can’t understand why they’re reducing his character to this Matt should stop complaining every single episode already

Sarah Salvatore is very pretty, Salvatore’s genetics worked again

My poor Liz, I don’t want her to die Even more of a painful death

Felt sorry for the guy in the hospital too, poor one

Kai is a psycho, keep him like this, it’s just perfect Even though it was disgusting the way he tortured Elena and played with her and Damon

Tyler/Luke/Liv, a bit pointless in this episode, but I’m glad Luke changed his mind and stood up against his dad Don’t want them to die merging

Glad to have seen Rick/Jer working together They were true heroes of the episode, loved how they knocked Kai down And Jo is pretty great, she was so cute and funny in the beginning, apologizing for have destroyed the BH’s living-room Always fearing she’s going to die, I don’t want her to

Jo/Rick =

Steroline were adorable, I love how Stefan is staying by her side but still being honest and careful in thinking the blood can cure cancer, Caroline needs this kind of support right now Kudos to Candice, she was amazing in this episode, feel so sorry for Caroline’s mistake, she did it out of love for her mother, but she’s going to pay it Their scene together was very emotional

Elena kicking Kai’s ass = proud of my baby girl

Delena just amazing, love their scenes very much, very cute, especially the one where she invited him out, so flirty But, Elena, no more death’s jokes, you gave me an heart-attack!!

Can't wait for next episode
I am the storm"

Anna