View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 12:59 PM
SarahJ5941
Obsessed Fan

Loved the talk shows but, even though the games are fun to watch, I would rather that time be used for talking. And I didn't like Meredith showing such a long clip with Monica about the can pineapple that also took up a lot of precious time. I do wonder, though, what Peter is going to do with the pineapple. I am sure it will end up in Monica's possession in some funny way. Hope we get the story about it if it does.

I was really surprised and sad about Hannah. I wonder when it happened? I remember the promo pics they took of Lauren with Hannah on the lot I guess shortly after she got her.

Thanks for all of the videos even though I did see them when they were on and recorded them, too. It is still fun to watch them again here.

Christine, thanks for the AH TCA interview. Haha, didn't think about that whilel watching it but after reading what you said, maybe

I have wondered so many times while watching GG which of the many extras have been her dad, sibs, cousins and what other relatives who have been on the show. I have at some point read some of the eps they were in, but not knowing which of the many people have been them. It was cool seeing Larry in last nights ep but wonder if I would have noticed him if I hadn't known in advance that he was going to be in it and where.

I, too, hope that we see Lauren on more shows before next Thursday, especially Ellen. Who knows when we will see her again Hopefully she will have time to finish her next book soon, especially since it is already late, and she will be doing interviews to promote it. That and hopefully this show about the late night talk host will be picked up for the fall or mid season. Fingers so crossed for both.