View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 10:50 AM
22StarryNight22
Part-Time Fan

Maybe this baby is the best thing that could ever happen to Chad.

I think that this is going to put things in his life in perspective. I would hate to think that he'd be the type of man that would continue all this "alleged" behavior knowing full and well he has a pregnant wife at home.

And in the 50/50 chance he has a daughter, I hope he raises he her to seek out a man who has made better life choices than him. And to hope that no man would ever do to his daughter what he's done to the list of girls he's been with.

The same goes for if he has a son. I would hope that he would raise his son to think it's ok to treat a woman that you're supposed to love with such disrespect.

It's a shame that in times like this when you're supposed to want to congratulate people and be happy for them that this is the reaction that you get.

The reaction people have had on social media is the same thing that we've all said here.

Chad's done this to himself and he's got nobody to blame but himself for his actions. I'm sure he thought he'd come out of 2005/2006 looking like a rose and here it is 10 years later and the public opinion of him hasn't changed. I mean what does that even say about him?

And can you imagine 10+ years from now when his child starts leaning how to Google stuff.