View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 10:39 PM
ILuvMyThesaurus
Loyal Fan

OMG Icicle, don't even get me started on Connor's existence. It's completely nonsensical! The only way I would have been okay with the storyline, is if Bass had been unable to find any leads on his kid until the end of the show. It could have ended with him finding a new lead or actually finding his son, as a sort of reward for his redemption. The way the writers wrote it was just shoddy, awful writing, and it just crapped on the already shaky timeline. And as for Miles's part in it...WTF was Emma thinking sending her son off with the Butcher of Baltimore to Mexico? Seriously? Beyond horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonSupreme (View Post)
I'm here, but just barely.

Heading to bed soon. Early day tomorrow and lunch with bosses. ugh

My writing will probably slow down for a couple months. The nature of my job has changed which will allow less free time. Oh well, I'll still be plugging away.

Hope you all have a good week.
Good night Lemon. Good luck with the lunch and also with the party.

More bad news...Lemon's slowing down her writing! Just as long as you don't leave it completely. Charloe needs you!

BTW, I don't think I ever told you how wonderfully fitting and convenient your ending to 'Lies' was...just shoving Dead!Rachel down a well...LMAO! Seriously, the best...

Last edited by ILuvMyThesaurus; 01-20-2015 at 10:44 PM